#1 Best Online Bachelor's Programs in Virginia
B.S. in Human Resource Management
The Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Management, through a hands-on practicum experience, will provide you with an ethically-sound understanding of how the recruitment, development and retention of employees contributes to and supports an organization’s mission, vision, strategic goals and objectives. You will study various compensation and benefits plans; and gain knowledge about strategic recruiting, the hiring process, employee orientation, leadership on-boarding, retention programs and the employee lifecycle.
- Learn to create training and development plans that support employee development within the organization.
- Create innovative and customer-driven personnel solutions to support organizational growth and achieve strategic objectives.
- Acquire the knowledge needed to handle increased regulations and effectively respond to changing and complex employment laws.
- Apply professional, ethical and responsible entrepreneurial behaviors to tangible management and human resources situations from a biblical worldview.
- Compensation & Benefits Manager
- Employee Assistance Plan Manager
- Employment & Recruitment Specialist
- Human Resource Generalist
- Human Resource Manager
- Labor Relations Specialist