Study Online With Regent
Your Degree. Customizable Options.
Ranked a Top 15 Online Bachelor’s Degree Program by U.S.News & World Report 2014 as well as an “A” rated university by the American Council of Trustees and Alumni, Regent University’s accredited online programs allow you to fit your educational plans into your life in the way that makes the most sense for you. For many programs, you can study online, on campus or by combining both options. It’s the same high-quality degree, either way. It’s all Regent.
- Learn the ropes at Regent through our Online Peer Mentorship Program.
- Maximize your potential with our online tutoring services.
- Take part in weekly chapel, available to all students on-campus and on the web
- Career Services resources assist all students – online and on-campus – with development and networking opportunities as they seek internships and jobs upon graduation.
- Access the nearly limitless research opportunities at the University Library, including its 750,000 microforms and 10,000 audiovisual items. The building also houses Regent’s Law Library.
Your Journey Begins Here
No matter what your passion, you'll find your place at Regent. Choose from more than 95 areas of study in the subject areas employers demand. Explore our programs below: