Serve Your Community
MPA — Servant Leadership
The Master of Public Administration with a concentration in Servant Leadership, offered online with an on-campus course option (GOV 649), provides the basis for servant leadership character and competency – the foundational element of leadership success. You will gain a deeper knowledge of principled leadership in government through this interdisciplinary program with the School of Business & Leadership, which combines the expertise of both programs, all with a Christian perspective.
- Learn to incorporate principles of servant leadership into daily operations.
- Develop servanthood ideologies for long-term success among stakeholders.
- Exercise stewardship values in managing human, financial and information resources.
- Discover how to motivate others through service.
- Local/State/Federal Government Official
- Public Management
- Nonprofit Executive Director
- Faith-based Organizational Administrator
- Public Administration Consultant
Your Journey Begins Here
No matter what your passion, you'll find your place at Regent. Choose from more than 120 areas of study in the subject areas employers demand. Explore our programs below: