Why is Regent a top choice for military students?
- We offer Post-9/11 GI Bill® benefits, Yellow Ribbon benefits and other military discounts.
- We are a GoArmyEd partner, helping soldiers access tuition assistance, education and leadership development.
- We offer credit recognition for military training and experience.
- We offer discounted tuition rates for graduate and undergraduate active duty and veterans.
- We offer spouse and dependent discounts.
- We’re a fully accredited Service members Opportunity College (SOC) school.
Available to current and former members of the armed forces, our Military Appreciation Package can reduce your tuition to $0 when combined with veterans’ benefits, tuition assistance, CLEP/DANTES acceptance, family discounts and more. Whether you’re hoping to take classes on-campus or online, we can help make it easier for you to start the next chapter of your career with greater ease than ever at Regent.
“GI Bill®” is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at www.benefits.va.gov/gibill
The appearance of U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) visual information does not imply or constitute DoD endorsement.
Your Journey Begins Here
No matter what your passion, you'll find your place at Regent. Choose from more than 120 areas of study in the subject areas employers demand. Explore our programs below: