Further Your Education Career
M.Ed. — Instructional Design & Technology
The Master of Education in Instructional Design & Technology (IDT), offered exclusively online, provides a proven gateway to a strong and rewarding career in creating, implementing and researching educational technology and media. You will learn how to design new technology capabilities, implement effective strategies, and apply current and informative research. Enjoy a mentoring experience with established educators and researchers who fuse technology and education, all with a Christian perspective.
- Develop instructional strategies and skills for a tech-driven world.
- Use media and technology to enhance learning, streamline digital processes and boost instructional effectiveness.
- Learn to incorporate theory, design thinking, prototype learning systems and training solutions into daily operations.
- Distance Learning Administrator
- Instructional Modules Designer
- Internet-based Teaching Consultant
Your Journey Begins Here
No matter what your passion, you'll find your place at Regent. Choose from more than 120 areas of study in the subject areas employers demand. Explore our programs below: