Pursue Your Calling
M.A. in Practical Theology — Cosmogony
The Master of Arts in Practical Theology with a concentration in Cosmogony is an innovative science program that will provide you with scientific insights and Biblical perspectives on the origin of the universe. The program will also equip you with the knowledge to intellectually engage scientific thought, and the skills to communicate biblically-informed responses to faith-science inquiries. The course of study examines critical areas of science related to cosmology, human origins and astronomy, as well as science-faith integration. This program enhances the education of pastors as they seek ways to better engage science in the culture and educate their congregations.
- Advance in the levels of proficiency in the content, theory and practice of ministry.
- Learn effective leadership and communication strategies to improve the understanding of science and faith issues.
- Apply Christ-centered leadership in education, training and development solutions to communities in need.
- Develop competence in biblical literacy and interpretation, the history of Christianity and theological reflection from a Renewal perspective.
- Pastoral Ministry
- Church Education
- Spiritual Formation Counseling
Your Journey Begins Here
No matter what your passion, you'll find your place at Regent. Choose from more than 120 areas of study in the subject areas employers demand. Explore our programs below: