Pursue Your Calling
M.A. in Practical Theology with a concentration in Worship & Media
Online or On-Campus Degree
How do you successfully combine music, media and creative storytelling to cultivate a Spirit-led worship experience? Regent University’s M.A. in Practical Theology with a concentration in Worship & Media equips you to develop creative approaches to worship with sound theological and ministerial training. You’ll learn how to access the tools and technology you need to support authentic worship in contemporary contexts.
Courses offer training in:
- Integrating web-based media, film and theatre in contemporary worship
- Producing and directing various forms of media
- Incorporating psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs
- Leading an effective worship team
- Developing meaningful and purposeful liturgy.
You’ll also have the opportunity to explore Internet, social media and mobile media marketing theories, strategies and tools to help you widen the impact of your worship experience.
- Worship Leader
- Worship Artist
- Director of Worship Ministries
- Director of Youth Ministries
- Director of Worship
- Music Minister
- Campus Minister
- Church Planter
Your Journey Begins Here
No matter what your passion, you'll find your place at Regent. Choose from more than 120 areas of study in the subject areas employers demand. Explore our programs below: