Serve Your Community
MPA with a concentration in Public Leadership & Management
Online or On-Campus Degree
The Master of Public Administration with a concentration in Public Leadership & Management is offered on campus and online through the Robertson School of Government to students called to serve in leadership careers in public service. Through case studies, service-learning opportunities and best-practice public administration analysis, you will develop technical-skill and character-growth perspectives to promote the best interests of key stakeholders in the public and nonprofit sectors you will ultimately serve.
- Gain tools to assess and evaluate program implementation.
- Examine the work of local government managers, such as the roles of county and city managers, executive mayors and chief administrative officers in promoting ethical, effective, efficient and accountable government.
- Understand the management process in federal government and agencies; focus on modern-day federal managers, how they address issues and with what tools.
- Budget/Finance Director
- City Council Member
- Executive Director, Nonprofit Organization
- City Manager
- Economic Development Director
- Human Resource Management Director
- Federal Executive Department Assistant
Your Journey Begins Here
No matter what your passion, you'll find your place at Regent. Choose from more than 120 areas of study in the subject areas employers demand. Explore our programs below: