M.A. in Marriage, Couple & Family Counseling
Online with Residency or On-Campus Degree
The Master of Arts in Marriage, Couple & Family Counseling is an online or on-campus degree that will equip you for a fulfilling career in counseling by preparing you to sit, in most states, for the marriage and family therapy licensing examination. Combining the study of progressive counseling techniques and theories, hands-on clinical fieldwork and a Christ-centered perspective, you will gain professional development that is second-to-none.
- Learn to apply systematic research and theories that encourage real self-awareness and understanding.
- Transform in professional development as you participate and lead in organizations.
- Gain valuable experience from a supervised clinical experience in community, agency and school settings.
- Be poised for the pursuit of doctoral degrees including the Ph.D. in Counselor Education & Supervision.
- Public Agencies
- Private Practices
- Mental Health Facilities
- Church Counseling Centers
CACREP accredited in accordance with the Commonwealth of Virginia and most other states; be sure to check your state’s requirements.
Before you begin your journey to licensure with us, please click here to confirm if the program you are interested in complies with your state’s licensure requirements or complies with the requirements of the state in which you intend to work.