#1 Best Online Bachelor's Programs in Virginia
M.A. in Organizational Leadership
The M.A. in Organizational Leadership teaches key organizational leadership elements such as ethics, motivation, creativity, vision, strategic planning, teamwork, group development, technology, and organizational development. Benefits of this program include:
- Outstanding Leadership Curriculum: The master’s degree in organizational leadership provides students with a core curriculum of in-depth leadership and organizational development topics in addition to a focused concentration.
- Flexible Online Format: Courses are available 100 percent online, providing busy professionals with flexible course schedules to fit their lives.
- Exemplary Mentorship from Faculty and Staff: Experienced professors provide support in and out of the classroom, encouraging each student to continue on their educational journey.
- Global Business Leadership & Communication
- Healthcare Management
- Human Resource Management
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Leadership Coaching & Mentoring
- Not-for-Profit Management
- Organizational Development Consulting
- Servant Leadership
- Small Business Technology Management
- Social Entrepreneurship