Become An Exceptional
M.A. in Organizational Leadership
The M.A. in Organizational Leadership teaches key organizational leadership elements such as ethics, motivation, creativity, vision, strategic planning, teamwork, group development, technology, and organizational development. Benefits of this program include:
- Outstanding Leadership Curriculum: The master’s degree in organizational leadership provides students with a core curriculum of in-depth leadership and organizational development topics in addition to a focused concentration.
- Flexible Online Format: Courses are available 100 percent online, providing busy professionals with flexible course schedules to fit their lives.
- Exemplary Mentorship from Faculty and Staff: Experienced professors provide support in and out of the classroom, encouraging each student to continue on their educational journey.
- Futures Studies
- Healthcare Management
- Human Resource Management
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- International Organizations
- Kingdom Business
- Leadership Coaching & Mentoring
- Not-for-Profit Management
- Organizational Business Analytics
- Organizational Communication
- Organizational Development Consulting
- Servant Leadership
- Small Business Information Technology
Your Journey Begins Here
No matter what your passion, you'll find your place at Regent. Choose from more than 120 areas of study in the subject areas employers demand. Explore our programs below: