Become An Exceptional
M.A. in Church Leadership
The Master of Arts in Church Leadership, offered exclusively online with no on-campus residency requirement, will equip you with a biblical education firmly grounded in organizational leadership required in today’s ministry settings. With a focus on motivating teams, strategic thinking, spiritual formation, and corporate and personal ethics, you will be prepared to lead in church, parachurch, missions, and marketplace contexts.
- Learn the role of the leader as an organizational architect as you study key tactics and characteristics of successful leaders throughout history.
- Develop your ability to motivate, coach and mentor your team and to communicate effectively in small and large or formal and informal settings.
- Customize your degree with course topics such as fundraising, managing not-for-profit organizations, ministry administration, pastoral care, servant leadership, and online technologies.
- Understand how to communicate to achieve organizational satisfaction and effectiveness, and explore the value of strategic thinking and planning to overcome resistance to change.
- Executive Pastor
- Faith-Based Organization Management
- Leadership Coaching
- Not-for-Profit Marketing & Administration
Your Journey Begins Here
No matter what your passion, you'll find your place at Regent. Choose from more than 120 areas of study in the subject areas employers demand. Explore our programs below: