Become An Exceptional
Bachelor of Applied Science (BAS) in Management & Leadership
Online or On-Campus Degree
The Bachelor of Applied Science (BAS) in Management & Leadership is offered online and on campus. This highly specialized degree is designed for students who have already earned an Associate of Applied Science degree in Management & Leadership, and who wish to complete their bachelor’s degree in that field. You will gain a solid foundation in business management and entrepreneurship, supported by high-quality course work and a strong Christian foundation. Maximize your transfer of credits and complete a bachelor’s degree program for business and leadership quickly and conveniently as you seamlessly apply all of your A.A.S. degree credits toward this program.
- Learn the fundamentals of business and accounting, marketing, and management.
- Understand key principles of supervision and how to make sound decisions for your organization.
- Amplify the career-building power of your A.A.S. degree, earned from a regionally accredited community college, including Community College of the Air Force.
- Enjoy Post-9/11 GI Bill and Yellow Ribbon Program military benefits, as qualified.
- Business Ownership or Management
- Business Sales or Analysis
- Project Management
- Ministry Leadership
- Military Rank Advancement
Your Journey Begins Here
No matter what your passion, you'll find your place at Regent. Choose from more than 120 areas of study in the subject areas employers demand. Explore our programs below: