Bachelor of Applied Science (BAS) in Management & Leadership
Online or On-Campus Degree
The Bachelor of Applied Science (BAS) in Management & Leadership is offered online and on campus. This highly specialized degree is designed for students who have already earned an Associate of Applied Science degree in Management & Leadership, and who wish to complete their bachelor’s degree in that field. You will gain a solid foundation in business management and entrepreneurship, supported by high-quality course work and a strong Christian foundation. Maximize your transfer of credits and complete a bachelor’s degree program for business and leadership quickly and conveniently as you seamlessly apply all of your A.A.S. degree credits toward this program.
- Learn the fundamentals of business and accounting, marketing, and management.
- Understand key principles of supervision and how to make sound decisions for your organization.
- Amplify the career-building power of your A.A.S. degree, earned from a regionally accredited community college, including Community College of the Air Force.
- Enjoy Post-9/11 GI Bill and Yellow Ribbon Program military benefits, as qualified.
- Business Ownership or Management
- Business Sales or Analysis
- Project Management
- Ministry Leadership
- Military Rank Advancement