Become An Exceptional
B.A. in Leadership Studies
The Bachelor of Arts in Leadership Studies, available only online, will prepare you to lead in a variety of roles in your career, whether connected to the workplace, the public sphere or ministry. Gain strong foundational knowledge of leadership theories and principles through hands-on experiences and interaction with successful leaders.
Students in this major must choose one of the following emphases to strengthen their marketability: Government/Public Policy, Criminal Justice, Business, Information Technology, Christian Ministry, or a Self-Designed track approved by the department chair.
- Gain a biblical worldview on innovation, ethics and excellence, with an emphasis on strong Christian character.
- Explore how to lead teams and make strategic decisions by looking at great leaders throughout history.
- Study topics you can apply across multiple disciplines, including conflict resolution, knowledge management and organizational dynamics.
- Business Administration
- Nonprofit/Ministry Management
- Public Service/Politics
- Organizational Leadership
- Corporate Training & Development
- Business Consulting
Your Journey Begins Here
No matter what your passion, you'll find your place at Regent. Choose from more than 120 areas of study in the subject areas employers demand. Explore our programs below: