Become An Exceptional
B.A. in Leadership Studies with an emphasis in Government
The Bachelor of Arts in Leadership Studies with an emphasis in Government, available only online, will prepare you to lead in a variety of roles in your career, with a solid foundation in innovative leadership, ethics, strategic planning and decision making. Through this focused area, you will gain expertise in how to interpret political data, explore viewpoints, and grow as a political leader and communicator, all from a Christian perspective. Choose courses in the judicial system, international relations, state and local government, constitutional law, and more to tailor your degree to best fit your goals.
- Explore the development of the political system of the United States and contemporary challenges to the maintenance of American democracy in an increasingly globalized world.
- Understand how the Declaration of Independence, Articles of Confederation and U.S. Constitution should influence decision making today.
- Explore how to lead with excellence and make strategic decisions by looking at principled political leaders throughout history.
- Corporate Communications
- Congressional Offices
- Nonprofits or Non-governmental Organizations (NGOs)
- Lobbying or Campaign Work
Your Journey Begins Here
No matter what your passion, you'll find your place at Regent. Choose from more than 120 areas of study in the subject areas employers demand. Explore our programs below: