Become An Exceptional
B.A. in Leadership Studies with an emphasis in Christian Ministry
The Bachelor of Arts in Leadership Studies with an emphasis in Christian Ministry, available only online, will prepare you to lead in a variety of roles in your career, with a solid foundation in innovative leadership, ethics, strategic planning and decision making. Through this focused area, you will gain expertise in how to study and teach the Bible and how to communicate effectively in the ministry environment. Choose courses in evangelism and discipleship, missions, coaching and mentoring, or apologetics to tailor your degree to best fit your goals.
- Practice voice, diction, and pronunciation techniques, as well as written communication skills for media and pulpit ministry.
- Understand principles for leading and engaging children, adolescents, and adults for ministry health and growth.
- Explore how to lead teams and make strategic decisions by looking at great Christian leaders throughout history.
- Nonproft Administration
- Church Leadership
- Church or Parachurch Entrepreneurship
- Ministry Mentorship & Coaching
Your Journey Begins Here
No matter what your passion, you'll find your place at Regent. Choose from more than 120 areas of study in the subject areas employers demand. Explore our programs below: