Defend The Constitution
LL.M. in Human Rights
The Master of Laws in Human Rights, offered exclusively on campus, provides an advanced understanding of international, regional and domestic human rights protection from a biblical perspective. Through rigorous coursework, you will learn the origins and legal and philosophical basis for the modern international human rights movement. This human rights degree is ideal for students with a passion for change, who want to combine their legal education and Christian values to make a lasting difference.
- Become equipped to seek justice and provide hope and legal protection for the oppressed and vulnerable while working to promote human rights and the rule of law locally and around the world.
- Learn from a faculty of internationally recognized professors, practitioners and legal scholars from some of the nation’s finest schools, including Harvard, Yale, Duke, the University of Chicago and the University of Virginia.
- Enjoy benefits of an LL.M. degree such as developing a specialization and networking with legal professionals and advocacy groups.
- Corporate, Private Practice or Nonprofit Law
- International Advocacy Administration
Your Journey Begins Here
No matter what your passion, you'll find your place at Regent. Choose from more than 120 areas of study in the subject areas employers demand. Explore our programs below: