Defend The Constitution
M.A. in Law – Regulatory Compliance
Online or On-Campus Degree
The Master of Arts in Law is designed for working students who wish to study law for professional advancement and for students seeking a practical academic credential to increase their marketability as they launch their career. You will be grounded in foundational legal contexts, taught through a Christian worldview, so you can better understand the laws that affect your career. The concentration in Regulatory Compliance is offered online and on campus (with limited course selection). You may customize your program to focus on social, market sector, or health, safety & environmental regulation to effect positive change.
- Choose coursework from contract law, immigration, property law, and employment & labor law, according to your area of interest.
- Compliment your degree with courses in public policy, healthcare and national security.
- Market Sector Regulation (eg., banking or finance)
- Health, Safety & Environmental Law
- National Security, Immigration, Labor, & Union
Your Journey Begins Here
No matter what your passion, you'll find your place at Regent. Choose from more than 120 areas of study in the subject areas employers demand. Explore our programs below: