Defend The Constitution
Juris Doctor (JD) Program – Honors Program
The Juris Doctor (JD) degree, offered on campus, is academically excellent and competitive with law schools nationwide. Regent Law’s Honors Program provides exclusive academic and professional experiences to select entering students and those who have performed near the top of their first-year law school class.
- Enjoy a special honors section of at least one of the other first-year common law doctrinal courses, such as Torts, Contracts, Property, and Civil Procedure.
- Take select upper-level courses in small, honors-only sections.
- Compete on award-winning Moot Court, Negotiation and Trial Advocacy teams.
- Enjoy externship and practical opportunities including internships with the Center for Global Justice.
- Develop practical lawyering skills through clinical practice, including a civil litigation clinic, a robust legal research and writing curriculum and a partnership with the American Center for Law and Justice.
After passing the bar examination, Juris Doctor program graduates are eligible for positions involving administrative law/regulated industries, constitution and public law, corporate and commercial law, family law, health law, intellectual property, international law, legal theory and history, legal history, litigation, property/real estate, taxation, wills and trusts.
Your Journey Begins Here
No matter what your passion, you'll find your place at Regent. Choose from more than 120 areas of study in the subject areas employers demand. Explore our programs below: