Defend The Constitution
B.S. in Paralegal Studies
The Bachelor of Science in Paralegal Studies is an online degree uniquely affiliated with Regent University’s ABA-approved School of Law. Further reinforced by a solid Christian foundation, you’ll gain research, communication, organization and technology skills to help you pursue a meaningful career in the law field. You can become an indispensable member of a legal team in a law office, government unit or other law practice setting. Increasingly, legal work in the United States is being undertaken by paraprofessionals trained in the law but not JD-holding, practicing attorneys.
- Learn legal terminology and research and writing skills as you practice drafting motions, briefs, pleadings and other documents.
- Cultivate best practices for interviewing clients and witnesses and managing case files.
- Gain an overview of the most common practice areas of law, including marriage and family, real estate, personal injury and contracts.
- Develop clerical and management skills critical to law firms, such as fee arrangements, time tracking, basic accounting and records management.
- Legal Assistant – Corporate, Government, Nonprofit
- Legal Aid Advocate
- Clerk of Court or Judiciary Clerk
- Administrative Assistant in Court
- Litigation Support Analyst
Your Journey Begins Here
No matter what your passion, you'll find your place at Regent. Choose from more than 120 areas of study in the subject areas employers demand. Explore our programs below: