M.A. in Organizational Leadership with a concentration in Small Business Information Technology
The Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership, offered exclusively online with no on-campus residency requirement, teaches key organizational leadership elements such as ethics, motivation, creativity, vision, strategic planning, teamwork, group development, technology and organizational development. You will practice solving problems through collaboration, communicating effectively in actual leadership situations, and conducting research and presenting findings on contemporary issues. Through the concentration in Small Business Information Technology, you will access a range of tools to help you guide your organization in the effective use of technological developments.
- Explore the trade-offs in information systems hardware, software, and architecture for effective use in the small business environment.
- Learn how to combine strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities with project management skills taught from a Christian perspective.
- Develop your ability to formulate and research a problem, collecting and analyzing data to support business decisions.
- Small Business Consulting
- Analytics & Strategic Planning
- Small Business Management & Development
- Risk Management & Data Analysis