Achieve Your Purpose
B.S. in Information Systems Technology with a General Concentration
Online or On-Campus Degree
The Bachelor of Science in Information Systems Technology (IST) with a General concentration is offered online and on campus. Learn to deploy technology and manage information that positions you as a leader in your field. You will also gain tools to ensure that technology functions are designed well and are working securely, reliably and efficiently for your organization. The General concentration includes coursework in business to prepare you to excel as an IST business leader. Prepare to join this in-demand field as computing technologies and Internet usage increase exponentially.
- Acquire the technical and organizational expertise to design, develop and manage complex information systems.
- Learn how to ensure technology functions are working securely, reliably and efficiently.
- Learn the basics of accounting, marketing, finance and management to support your business-focused goals.
- Network or Systems Administration
- Computer Programming
- Information Technology & Assurance
- Software Engineering
- Web Development
Your Journey Begins Here
No matter what your passion, you'll find your place at Regent. Choose from more than 120 areas of study in the subject areas employers demand. Explore our programs below: