Achieve Your Purpose
B.A.S. in Information Systems Technology
Online or On-Campus Degree
The Bachelor of Applied Science in Information Systems Technology is offered online and on campus. This major is designed for students who have already earned an Associate of Applied Science degree in Information Systems Technology, and who wish to complete their bachelor’s degree study in that field. You will gain a solid foundation in programming, forensics, digital security and more to prepare you for a successful career in technology.
- Learn structured design, coding, testing and program debugging, as well as writing programs in high-level, object-oriented language.
- Study eCommerce and how to assess hardware and software tools to develop and secure sites.
- Practice project management, management of the IS function and systems integration.
- Amplify the career-building power of your A.A.S. degree, earned from a regionally accredited community college, including Community College of the Air Force.
- Enjoy Post-9/11 GI Bill and Yellow Ribbon Program military benefits, as qualified.
- Network or Systems Administration
- Computer Programming
- Information Technology & Assurance
- Software Engineering
- Web Development
- Military Rank Advancement
Your Journey Begins Here
No matter what your passion, you'll find your place at Regent. Choose from more than 120 areas of study in the subject areas employers demand. Explore our programs below: