Achieve Your Purpose
B.S. in Professional Studies with a concentration in History
Online or On-Campus Degree
The Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies is an online or on-campus degree program that will help increase your effectiveness in the workplace. Build upon General Education core knowledge in communication, leadership, critical thinking and problem solving — all from a Christian perspective. Through the History concentration, you will explore U.S. and world history and examine the evolution of specific regions and civilizations.
- Study the political, social and economic development of American society.
- Explore the history of civilization and perspectives on gender, class, religion and ethnicity.
- Choose coursework from Colonial America and constitutional history to British and Asian empires and the influence of global Christianity, according to your area of interest.
- Journalism & Communication
- Curation or Archives Management
- Grant Writing
- Public Interest/Advocacy/Nonprofit Work
- Preparation for Law School or a Master’s in Teaching
Your Journey Begins Here
No matter what your passion, you'll find your place at Regent. Choose from more than 120 areas of study in the subject areas employers demand. Explore our programs below: