B.S. in Professional Studies with a concentration in History
Online or On-Campus Degree
The Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies is an online or on-campus degree program that will help increase your effectiveness in the workplace. Build upon General Education core knowledge in communication, leadership, critical thinking and problem solving — all from a Christian perspective. Through the History concentration, you will explore U.S. and world history and examine the evolution of specific regions and civilizations.
- Study the political, social and economic development of American society.
- Explore the history of civilization and perspectives on gender, class, religion and ethnicity.
- Choose coursework from Colonial America and constitutional history to British and Asian empires and the influence of global Christianity, according to your area of interest.
- Journalism & Communication
- Curation or Archives Management
- Grant Writing
- Public Interest/Advocacy/Nonprofit Work
- Preparation for Law School or a Master’s in Teaching