Achieve Your Purpose
B.A. in Politics & History
Online or On-Campus Degree
The Bachelor of Arts in Politics & History, offered online and on campus, combines your passion for government and the foundational leaders and events affecting it. Learn the principles at work behind decisions affecting economy, environment, taxes, legal systems and virtually every area of our lives. Similar to political science degree programs in Virginia, this degree also will increase your understanding of contemporary issues such as terrorism, poverty, human trafficking, the digital revolution, and more – all from a Christian perspective.
- Compare political systems and the key trends and patterns that help build strong nations.
- Investigate the legislative process and functions of representation, lawmaking and constitutional responsibilities.
- Understand the relationship between history and politics, how the Founding Fathers designed a suitable government for the United States and what threatens it today.
- Government, Nonprofit or Private Sector Administrator
- Journalist/Media Relations
- Archival & Research Specialist
- Political Campaign Manager
- International Consultant
- Law School Preparation
Your Journey Begins Here
No matter what your passion, you'll find your place at Regent. Choose from more than 120 areas of study in the subject areas employers demand. Explore our programs below: