Achieve Your Purpose
B.A. in History
Online or On-Campus Degree
The Bachelor of Arts in History, offered online and on campus, draws on the essential skills of critical thinking, research, problem solving and communicating clearly and persuasively. Our goal is to help you read, write and communicate effectively to increase your marketability and so that you can apply your knowledge and skills to a broad range of career choices.
- Gain foundational knowledge in U.S. history, western civilization and world history from a Christian perspective.
- Learn research methods and examine the philosophy of history from both Christian and non-Christian perspectives.
- Develop a deeper understanding of cultures around the world.
- Museums/Historical Organizations
- Information Management/Archival
- Historical Preservation
Your Journey Begins Here
No matter what your passion, you'll find your place at Regent. Choose from more than 120 areas of study in the subject areas employers demand. Explore our programs below: