Achieve Your Purpose
A.A. in History
Online or On-Campus Degree
The Associate of Arts in History, offered online and on campus, will help you gain wide-ranging knowledge of important historical periods as you explore events and cultures from a global perspective. You will read, interpret and analyze the primary sources on which historical study is based and develop a solid foundation as you build your career.
- Learn to research & retrieve relevant historical sources accurately and in a timely manner.
- Explore history from the perspective of past politics and government, as well as the evolution of social life, economic activity, intellectual and artistic pursuits, gender, geography and religion.
- Be equipped to understand history from a Christian perspective.
- Museums/Historical Organizations
- Information Management/Archival
- Historical Preservation
- Historical Research
Your Journey Begins Here
No matter what your passion, you'll find your place at Regent. Choose from more than 120 areas of study in the subject areas employers demand. Explore our programs below: