A.A. in History
Online or On-Campus Degree
The Associate of Arts in History, offered online and on campus, will help you gain wide-ranging knowledge of important historical periods as you explore events and cultures from a global perspective. You will read, interpret and analyze the primary sources on which historical study is based and develop a solid foundation as you build your career.
- Learn to research & retrieve relevant historical sources accurately and in a timely manner.
- Explore history from the perspective of past politics and government, as well as the evolution of social life, economic activity, intellectual and artistic pursuits, gender, geography and religion.
- Be equipped to understand history from a Christian perspective.
- Museums/Historical Organizations
- Information Management/Archival
- Historical Preservation
- Historical Research