Advance Your Public
M.A. in Government with a concentration in Political Communication
Online or On-Campus Degree
The Master of Arts in Government with a concentration in Political Communication is offered on campus and online through the Robertson School of Government to students seeking to advance as media gatekeepers and policymakers. You’ll gain a solid foundation in research methods, American politics, international relations and Christian foundations of government. Then, build your expertise in the founding principles of democracy, formulating social media strategies, and evaluating best practices for journalistic writing.
- Be prepared to produce targeted, relevant public relations messages that address today’s social issues ethically and responsibly.
- Determine how media influence can and should be carried out within a Christian worldview.
- Learn to influence citizens through both conventional and social media, and respond quickly and accurately as principled media representatives.
- Media Spokesperson
- Press Secretary
- Public Relations Specialist
- Broadcast News Analyst
- Communication Teachers, Post-secondary
Your Journey Begins Here
No matter what your passion, you'll find your place at Regent. Choose from more than 120 areas of study in the subject areas employers demand. Explore our programs below: