Advance Your Public
M.A. in Government with a concentration in International Relations
Online or On-Campus Degree
The Master of Arts in Government with a concentration in International Relations is offered online and on campus through the Robertson School of Government to students seeking an in-depth understanding of the founding principles of democracy, the biblical foundation for government, and the current issues related to government. You’ll gain a solid foundation in research methods, American politics, international relations and Christian foundations of government. Then, build your expertise in the historical and emerging trends of international relations so that you are qualified to aid in the creation and analysis of policy.
- Explore Mid-East and Islamic political thought, as well as Asian politics.
- Understand the international political economy.
- Learn from teacher scholars, including former U.S. Attorney General John Ashcroft, former Chief of Naval Operations Vernon Clark, and a former USAID assistant administrator.
- Diplomat/Embassy Staff
- Foreign Service Officer
- Non-Governmental Organization Staff
- Senate/House Committee Staff
Your Journey Begins Here
No matter what your passion, you'll find your place at Regent. Choose from more than 120 areas of study in the subject areas employers demand. Explore our programs below: