Advance Your Public
M.A. in Government with a concentration in American Government
Online or On-Campus Degree
The Master of Arts in Government with a concentration in American Government is offered on campus or online through the Robertson School of Government to students with a passion to serve in government or to shape public policy. You’ll gain a solid foundation in research methods, American politics, international relations and Christian foundations of government. Then, build your expertise in U.S. government, public policy, national security, constitutionalism or other areas.
- Learn the founding principles of democracy, the biblical foundation for government, current issues related to government, and the skills and knowledge to shape nations.
- Learn from teacher scholars, including former U.S. Attorney General John Ashcroft, former Chief of Naval Operations Vernon Clark and a former USAID Assistant Administrator.
- Choose coursework, from budgeting and taxation to nonprofit and public human resources management, according to your area of interest.
- Public Servant
- Congressional Chief of Staff
- Legislative Assistant
- Political Consultant
- High School Teacher
- Community College Instructor
- Elected Official
Your Journey Begins Here
No matter what your passion, you'll find your place at Regent. Choose from more than 120 areas of study in the subject areas employers demand. Explore our programs below: