B.A. in Political Communication
Online or On-Campus Degree
The Bachelor of Arts in Political Communication degree, offered online or on campus, will prepare you to have influence as a media professional who communicates the truth beyond the headlines. You will learn to think analytically, listen carefully and communicate persuasively – with technical and moral excellence. As one of the top bachelor’s degree programs in political communication, our coursework will teach you principles of investigation and news gathering, reporting, interviewing, storytelling, and building strategic information campaigns, guided by accuracy and fairness that sets you apart in your field.
- Investigate fundamentals of the American government system, political participation, public opinion and voting behavior.
- Practice crafting compelling storylines and scripts and communicating persuasively.
- Learn to package content for public relations, advertising, social media, and interactive marketing.
- Develop your portfolio of academic, journalistic, creative and professional writing, both for print and web. Qualified Political Communication majors can earn up to 12 credit hours toward a Regent M.A. in Political Communication while completing their bachelor’s.
- Journalism/Media Relation
- Political Campaign Management
- Communications & Political PR
- Government Positions