B.A. in Leadership Studies with an emphasis in Government
The Bachelor of Arts in Leadership Studies with an emphasis in Government, available only online, will prepare you to lead in a variety of roles in your career, with a solid foundation in innovative leadership, ethics, strategic planning and decision making. Through this focused area, you will gain expertise in how to interpret political data, explore viewpoints and grow as a political leader and communicator, all from a Christian perspective. Choose courses in the judicial system, international relations, state and local government, constitutional law, and more to tailor your degree to best fit your goals.
- Explore the development of the political system of the United States and contemporary challenges to the maintenance of American democracy in an increasingly globalized world.
- Understand how the Declaration of Independence, Articles of Confederation & U.S. Constitution should influence decision making today.
- Explore how to lead with excellence and make strategic decisions by looking at principled political leaders throughout history.
- Corporate Communications
- Congressional Offices
- Nonprofits or Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs)
- Lobbying or Campaign Work