Degree & Career
B.S. in Professional Studies with a concentration in Psychology
Online or On-Campus Degree
The Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies, offered online or on campus, is an interdisciplinary degree program designed to help you move ahead in your chosen career. As Regent’s most transfer-friendly degree program, the B.S. in Professional Studies accepts more transfer credits than other majors, making it the ideal choice for adult learners and military personnel. Build upon essential General Education core knowledge in communication, leadership, management, critical thinking and problem solving – all from a Christian perspective. Through the Psychology concentration, you will learn how to help others maximize the potential of others as you study human behavior and therapy techniques and theories.
- Examine how science and faith apply to mind, body, emotion, spirit, language and social development over the life span.
- Explore major psychology themes, such as human nature, motivation, change and development, and spiritual struggles and how they apply to everyday life.
- Choose coursework from theories of personality to research methods, according to your area of interest.
- Apply existing college and military credit to fast track your degree completion.
- Nonprofit Administration
- Corporate Training & Development
- Ministry Development
- Customer Service
- Pastoral Counseling
- Graduate work in your chosen discipline
Your Journey Begins Here
No matter what your passion, you'll find your place at Regent. Choose from more than 120 areas of study in the subject areas employers demand. Explore our programs below: