Degree & Career
B.S. in Professional Studies with a concentration in Christian Ministry
Online or On-Campus Degree
The Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies, offered online or on campus, is an interdisciplinary degree program designed to help you move ahead in your chosen career. As Regent’s most transfer-friendly degree program, the B.S. in Professional Studies accepts more transfer credits than other majors, making it the ideal choice for adult learners and military personnel. Build upon essential General Education core knowledge in communication, leadership, management, critical thinking and problem solving – all from a Christian perspective. Through the Christian Ministry concentration, you will gain skills in ministry communication, discipleship training and theology to prepare you for your calling.
- Learn how to keep your spiritual development in tune so that you can minister effectively to others.
- Develop team ministry strategies for church growth and health.
- Examine theological topics such as the triune God, creation, the effects of sin, and the nature of humanity.
- Apply existing college and military credit to fast track your degree completion.
- Church Pastoring & Ministry
- Missions & Evangelism
- Nonprofit Administration
- Graduate work in your chosen discipline
Your Journey Begins Here
No matter what your passion, you'll find your place at Regent. Choose from more than 120 areas of study in the subject areas employers demand. Explore our programs below: