Degree & Career
B.S. in Professional Studies with a concentration in Business
Online or On-Campus Degree
The Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies, offered online or on campus, is an interdisciplinary degree program designed to help you move ahead in your chosen career. As Regent’s most transfer-friendly degree program, the B.S. in Professional Studies accepts more transfer credits than other majors, making it the ideal choice for adult learners and military personnel. Build upon essential General Education core knowledge in communication, leadership, management, critical thinking and problem solving – all from a Christian perspective. Through the Business concentration, you will gain foundational skills in accounting, finance, marketing and communication to help you succeed in your career.
- Understand the accounting/reporting side of business.
- Learn how to make presentations and develop effective communication strategies.
- Examine the process of selecting, designing, implementing and evaluating technology to cost-effectively meet mission-critical requirements.
- Apply existing college and military credit to fast track your degree completion.
- Human Resources
- Business Management & Administration
- Sales & Support
- Corporate Development & Training
- Finance or Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Graduate work in your chosen discipline
Your Journey Begins Here
No matter what your passion, you'll find your place at Regent. Choose from more than 120 areas of study in the subject areas employers demand. Explore our programs below: