Degree & Career
B.S. in Professional Studies with a concentration in Biblical & Theological Studies
Online or On-Campus Degree
The Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies, offered online or on campus, is an interdisciplinary degree program designed to help you move ahead in your chosen career. As Regent’s most transfer-friendly degree program, the B.S. in Professional Studies accepts more transfer credits than other majors, making it the ideal choice for adult learners and military personnel. Build upon essential General Education core knowledge in communication, leadership, management, critical thinking and problem solving – all from a Christian perspective. Through the Biblical & Theological Studies concentration, you will explore biblical history and develop a deeper understanding of your core beliefs.
- Learn how to study and teach the Bible.
- Customize your study of the prophets, apostles, psalms, biblical languages, and more.
- Explore church history and theology and how to share your faith.
- Apply existing college and military credit to fast track your degree completion.
- Church Pastoring & Ministry
- Missions & Evangelism
- Nonprofit Administration
- Church History
- Teaching Preparation
- Graduate work in your chosen discipline
Your Journey Begins Here
No matter what your passion, you'll find your place at Regent. Choose from more than 120 areas of study in the subject areas employers demand. Explore our programs below: