A.A. in General Studies
Online or On-Campus Degree
The Associate of Arts in General Studies is an online or on-campus interdisciplinary degree program for students who prefer a broad course overview, rather than a discipline-specific focus. Program courses include English, math, science, history, philosophy, social science, fine arts, humanities and Christian foundations. Earning your associate degree positions you to earn more money than those with only a high school diploma and trains you in important job-ready skills, such as critical thinking, problem solving and achieving your goals.
- Expand your intellectual capacity and job-readiness skills.
- Experience a unique educational environment that encourages academic achievement and continued spiritual growth.
- Strengthen your communication skills.
- Entry-Level Retail or Administrative Positions
- Entry-Level Positions Tailored Others Interests
- Preparation for earning your bachelor’s degree