Further Your Education Career
M.Ed. – K-12 Special Education major (nonlicensure)
Online or On-Campus Degree
The Master of Education – K-12 Special Education major (nonlicensure) is an online or on-campus program designed for professionals who work with people with disabilities and are seeking additional knowledge. Coursework, taught from a Christian perspective, will increase your understanding of special education laws and introduce you to best practices in disability services, teaching gifted students, addressing behavior disorders and, using assistive technology. Expand as a leader and advocate as you position yourself for career success.
- Understand characteristics of students with disabilities and how to manage behaviors and train in social skills.
- Explore language acquisition, math and reading tools, instructional methods and data-driven assessment techniques.
- Learn to collaborate and consult effectively on behalf of at-risk children.
- Special Education Consultation
- Disabilities Expertise in Social Work, Healthcare, Ministry, Counseling & More
Achieve your educational and leadership goals.
Your Journey Begins Here
No matter what your passion, you'll find your place at Regent. Choose from more than 120 areas of study in the subject areas employers demand. Explore our programs below: