Further Your Education Career
M.Ed. – Christian School Administration
The Master of Education – Christian School Administration major is designed to assist administrators in creating a school culture that prepares students for Christian leadership. Coursework in this online program focuses on school law and finance as well as biblical integration and Christian character formation. This major may lead to teacher or administrator certification with the Association of Christian Schools International and/or the International Association of Christian Colleges and Schools upon the successful completion of all concentration requirements.
- Gain essential skills in leadership, organization and administration to bring biblical fidelity to Christian school programs and activities.
- Explore tools for innovative curriculum, staff and funds development.
- Learn how to build Christian character formation into key curriculum.
- Christian School Administration
- Christian School Development
- Global Missions & Education
- Curriculum Development & Consultation
Your Journey Begins Here
No matter what your passion, you'll find your place at Regent. Choose from more than 120 areas of study in the subject areas employers demand. Explore our programs below: