Further Your Education Career
Ed.S. in Educational Leadership with a concentration in Educational Psychology
The Educational Specialist in Educational Leadership with a concentration in Educational Psychology is an online program that provides career development for educators in both research and evaluation, and learning and development. Explore testing and program assessment at the school district level. You will also learn to use appropriate theories and research to improve the chances of academic and behavioral success for students. The study of brain research in relationship to learning will be emphasized. The Ed.S., which may be completed in just five semesters, is a degree in and of itself, but it may also be earned on the way to the completion of the terminal Ed.D.
- Understand advanced human learning and motivational development from a Christian perspective.
- Explore the psychological underpinnings of learning.
- Learn how to research collaboratively, analyze findings and apply data-driven strategies.
- Research Expert on Learning & Behavior Management
- Consultation to School Psychologists, Social Workers & Counselors
- School Administration
- Dean of Students
Your Journey Begins Here
No matter what your passion, you'll find your place at Regent. Choose from more than 120 areas of study in the subject areas employers demand. Explore our programs below: