Further Your Education Career
Ed.S. in Educational Leadership with a concentration in Advanced Educational Leadership
The Educational Specialist in Educational Leadership with a concentration in Advanced Educational Leadership is an online program designed for students who already have an administrative endorsement or who have no intention of seeking this through the Virginia Department of Education (VDOE). Prepare for a career as an educational leader in a variety of positions such as superintendents or other executive leadership and supervisory positions within educational organizations, educational consultants and entrepreneurs, privatized educational leaders, educational policy designers or international educational reformers with a heart for changing nations via educational systems. The Ed.S., which may be completed in just five semesters, is a degree in and of itself, but it may also be earned on the way to the completion of the terminal Ed.D.
- Practice strategic planning and program evaluation techniques, as well as how to navigate institutional change.
- Gain tools to supervise, assess curriculum and collaborate with school and community partners.
- Understand legal, ethical and policy issues in education.
- Superintendency & Administration
- Education Consultation & Entrepreneurship
- Educational Policy Design
Your Journey Begins Here
No matter what your passion, you'll find your place at Regent. Choose from more than 120 areas of study in the subject areas employers demand. Explore our programs below: