Further Your Education Career
Ed.D. with a concentration in Exceptional Education Executive Leadership
The Doctor of Education with a concentration in Exceptional Education Executive Leadership is an online program that focuses on problem and field-based activities that build the needed competencies (drawn from ISSLC, NPEA & CEC). You will build upon past and current experiences to enhance leadership skills, focus on the issues confronting the field and gain opportunities to implement solutions within your current role and in preparation of future challenges.
- Gain knowledge to bridge the gap between research and practice in the field, from a Christian perspective, to assist exceptional learners (i.e., those identified as special education and those with other exceptional needs often unidentified).
- Understand laws, policies and regulations specific to exceptional education.
- Explore key principles in supervision, strategic planning and program evaluation of exceptional education programs.
- Exceptional Education Administration
- Exceptional Education Consultation
- Exceptional Education Curriculum & Program Development
Your Journey Begins Here
No matter what your passion, you'll find your place at Regent. Choose from more than 120 areas of study in the subject areas employers demand. Explore our programs below: