Further Your Education Career
Ed.D. with a concentration in Educational Technology & Online Learning
The Doctor of Education with a concentration in Educational Technology & Online Learning is an online program that will prepare you for leadership positions in K-12, higher education or corporate learning settings. You will study the principles of curriculum, instruction, assessment and evaluation, and apply them to an online education setting with an emphasis on program development and management of online learning.
- Explore the online learning instructional design process and practices of effective teaching and learning with technology.
- Develop solutions to online-learning problems, and seek ways to deliver research-based educational concepts or services to individuals or groups at a distance.
- Examine strategic planning and the role of program evaluation in the planning-implementation-evaluation cycle to include the curriculum planning process.
- University Faculty
- Program Executive Leadership
- Technology Administration
- Online Course Design
Your Journey Begins Here
No matter what your passion, you'll find your place at Regent. Choose from more than 120 areas of study in the subject areas employers demand. Explore our programs below: