Further Your Education Career
Ed.D. with a concentration in Advanced Educational Leadership
The Doctor of Education with a concentration in Advanced Educational Leadership is an online program designed for students who already have an Administrative endorsement and wish to become leaders in the education field. This degree is ideal for those with a heart for changing nations via educational systems. In this individualized program, taught from a Christian perspective, you will take courses in K-12 school leadership along with learning key skills in strategic planning, program evaluation, conflict resolution and effective methods for implementing institutional change.
- Gain skills in strategic planning and evaluation, such as designing an internal evaluation of a local program, contracting for an external evaluation or critically reviewing an evaluation report.
- Explore paradigms and processes of change and principles of an effective change process from both macro and micro levels.
- Customize learning through electives in adult learning, superintendency, professional development, community relations, consulting and more.
- Educational Consulting
- Educational Policy Design
- International Educational Reform
- Academic Dean
Your Journey Begins Here
No matter what your passion, you'll find your place at Regent. Choose from more than 120 areas of study in the subject areas employers demand. Explore our programs below: