Further Your Education Career
Ed.D. with a concentration in Adult Education
The Doctor of Education with a concentration in Adult Education is an online program that equips current and aspiring organizational and institutional decision-makers with the knowledge and skills to design, implement and evaluate professional development programs for adult populations. Through curriculum that emphasizes critical thinking, scholarly research, writing and learning from a Christian worldview, you will be prepared to deliver results-based programs that further the professional practice of adult learners within your organization.
- Explore theory and research of teaching and learning, motivation, supervision, and institutional change.
- Evaluate issues in teaching and learning and curriculum design for the adult learner.
- Hone your leadership skills through problem-based curriculum and applied dissertation projects. Complete your degree in as few as three years.
- Corporate Training
- Higher Education Administration
- Continuing Professional Education
- Adult Education Instruction
- Adult Education Curriculum Design
Your Journey Begins Here
No matter what your passion, you'll find your place at Regent. Choose from more than 120 areas of study in the subject areas employers demand. Explore our programs below: