Invest In Yourself
MBA with a concentration in Healthcare Management
Online or On-Campus Degree
The Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Healthcare Management is an online or on-campus degree that will equip you for career advancement in the growing field of health care. Learn to address the complexities and nuances of managing change and transition; delve into key financial aspects such as budgeting and forecasting; and examine the intricacies of health care law. Our online MBA is a top-ranking program for faculty credentials and training and, along with our on-campus MBA, is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP). You’ll learn within a strong Christian foundation so that you are prepared to serve your profession with excellence and greater value.
- Develop competitive review processes and strategies for successful change management.
- Delve into health care policy development, ethics and legal issues including forensic medicine, medical malpractice and medical proof in litigation.
- Explore entrepreneurial technologies and their associated progressive medical procedures.
- Hospital or Long-term Care Administration
- Medical Services Sales or Administration
- Health Care Policy Analysis
- Quality Assurance & Corporate Compliance
Your Journey Begins Here
No matter what your passion, you'll find your place at Regent. Choose from more than 120 areas of study in the subject areas employers demand. Explore our programs below: