Invest In Yourself
MBA with a concentration in Finance & Investing
Online or On-Campus Degree
The Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Finance & Investing is an online or on-campus degree that will prepare you to advance in financial institutions as well as wealth management firms. Whether you serve in brokerage firms, banks, government agencies, corporations or nonprofit organizations, you will be equipped with skills in financial planning and analysis combined with business theory and knowledge for ethical decision-making. Our online MBA is a top-ranking program for faculty credentials and training and, along with our on-campus MBA, is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP). You’ll learn within a strong Christian foundation so that you are prepared to serve your profession with excellence and greater value.
- Develop portfolio and investment strategies that consider risk-return trade-offs, choosing appropriate stocks and bonds, and effectively allocating assets.
- Design, communicate and implement strategies for collecting and analyzing data to solve problems.
- Analyze the financial model and operating performance of a company compared to its competitors and market trends to determine the attractiveness of an investment in the company.
- Portfolio Management
- Investment Banking
- Financial Analysis
- Executive Financial Leadership
- Personal Financial Consultation
- Risk Management Analysis
Your Journey Begins Here
No matter what your passion, you'll find your place at Regent. Choose from more than 120 areas of study in the subject areas employers demand. Explore our programs below: