Achieve Your Purpose
B.S. in Cyber & Digital Forensics
The Bachelor of Science in Cyber & Digital Forensics, presented from a Christian worldview, is offered exclusively online. We will prepare you to work in the highly advanced world of cyber defense. This program integrates cybersecurity and digital forensics courses with those from the Criminal Justice program, equipping you with the skills to combat cyberattacks and cybercrimes. Gain the skills you need to take your place among one of the most in-demand fields to enter. To discuss this program with an admissions counselor by phone or in person in Virginia Beach, call 888.718.1222.
- Analyze cyber and digital forensics theories, principles and practices in the light of God’s revealed truth.
- Learn to examine, collect, preserve and analyze digital “fingerprints” to assist legal proceedings and cybersecurity personnel.
- Utilize tools for detecting and reconstructing the infection event and timeline.
- Recommend solutions to real-world problems based on digital forensic application and data-driven assessments.
- Computer Systems Analyst
- Networks & Systems Engineer
- Information Security Analyst
- Digital Forensics Specialist
- Cyber Risk Manager
- Network Applications Supervisor
- Intelligence Investigator
Your Journey Begins Here
No matter what your passion, you'll find your place at Regent. Choose from more than 120 areas of study in the subject areas employers demand. Explore our programs below: